Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of being gamed
Sunday, June 14, 2009 @ 7:25 PM | 0 Comment [s]

> So,
You want to play games huh?

> Well,
You've certainly have found a worthy opponent.

> I've 2 choices,
To find out who you really are,
Get back at you,
And give you a piece of my mind.

OR

> Just let it be,
Dun bother who you are,
Coz i am out of IS anyway,
Out from ur sight.

> The thing is,
I think i know who you are,
If it really is you.
I would be really dissappointed.

> Its not that we r close or anything,
But,
You are afterall the same age as i am,
And i wouldnt want anyone to go through what i have been through.

> So what do you suggest i do?
Forgive and forget?

> I could forgive,
But never forget.

> Just like how a nail,
Will always leave a mark to the wall.
This game you played on me,
Have left a mark in my life.

p/s: i really hope its not you but some random kid in school

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping