Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of going hiatus
Friday, April 30, 2010 @ 4:42 PM | 3 Comment [s]

> Instead of just disappearing from my blog,
I am officially announcing that,
I am going on a hiatus for a month,
At least until my finals are over.

> Last paper falls on the 3rd of June,
So wait for me people!!!

> In the mean time,
I have gone insane due to this study period.


> Yes,
I have turned my BLACKberry into PINKberry.

> Ah...
Life.

p/s: all this studying is making me binge on food again... =s

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping