Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of trials after trials
Tuesday, January 25, 2011 @ 5:17 AM | 0 Comment [s]

> Hey there!
I'm done with my semester 1 finals!
Turned 22 years old in between (yay me!)
And now it's the start of my sem 2.

=)

> First of all,
I would like to thanks my parents,
For calling, praying and encouraging me throughout this exam period,
Without Dadi and Mumsie's support I would have broke down.

> Secondly,
I would like to thanks Wenkie bao bie,
For being there encouraging me,
And calming me down when I get nervous and lost,
Thank you for lighting the dark path and I'll see you this FRIDAY!

> Last but not least,
I would like to thank God,
For all his blessings that He has showered upon me,
And for the intercession of St Joseph of Cupertino.

> With that done,
Came this problem.

> So,
I asked my junior to buy feathers from Malaysia for our Massoc Ball,
He came back with 100 feathers,
WORTH RM3000!!

WTF!

> Now I am in a dilemma ,
How is our budget going to be like?
Where are we suppose to fund that RM3000!
Where?!

> We're at a point of no return,
All we can do know is,
Hope tat whatever events we are coming up now,
Its a profit making event.

> I tell myself everything is gonna be ok.
p/s: never knew such people exist... =(

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping