Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of feeling guilty
Thursday, April 21, 2011 @ 2:32 AM | 0 Comment [s]

> There are reasons why,
Why i should feel guilty,
And really start studying.

> 2 weeks have past,
Since my Easter Holidays started,
But yet here I am,
Stuck.

so beautiful, can't resist getting it for myself =s

so gotta get one for mumsie too, but a smaller version =D

then gotta get one for dadi too ;) dadi's girl ma....

then I saw a Gucci belt, and I thought I should return my bro a favor for getting one for me few years back

then! O.O my favourite bag! JUST GOTTA HAVE IT!

> Yupe,
Been going all out and crazy,
At least not all the things are for me,
More clothes and shoes hiding under the bed for Wenkie.

dress : H&M for 3 quid!
bag and belt : primarks
shoe : crocs

> Sigh,
Went out againtoday for a movie,
Sucker Punch,
Weird movie.

> I guess,
I really need to go now,
Maybe no facebook too?

Hi, my name is Serena and I am a facebook addict.

p/s: Bought mumsie a Prada black leather bag too, B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant



Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping