Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of the start of Easter Break
Saturday, April 2, 2011 @ 11:06 PM | 0 Comment [s]

> Woo hoo!
Officially the start of Easter Break!

=D

> Audrey and I decided to pamper ourselves,
SHOPPING!

> Outfit of the day

> Do you see the oh so green shoe?
It's the in thing now!
Super uber comfortable,
They are Flossy Plimsolls!

> Wenkie and I have gotten the same one,
Couple shoe,
Coz we are awesome like that,
:p.

> Well,
I only bought 1 clothes,
;)

> That's only because,
I've been online shopping like crazy!

> Me is the in need of more money pleash...

p/s: get your own Flossy Plimsolls here http://www.flossyplimsolls.co.uk/ buy 3 get 1 free oh ;)

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping