Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of still trying
Thursday, April 28, 2011 @ 2:14 AM | 0 Comment [s]

top : padini
belt : gucci
watch : FCUK
jeans : miss selfridge
shoes : zara
bag : primarks
> During fasting season,
I told myself that I was going to,
Fast on shopping,
HUGE failure.

> So now,
In 3 weeks time,
Exam will start,
I told myself again.

"I shall not shop for clothes and shoes or any of that sort until June"

> Lets hope that,
This time I will succeed,
And concentrate more,
Finals in 3 weeks time!

> One more thing,
I'm gonna be working in KL,
Sept onwards!


> I've got accepted to KPMG, PWc, E&Y and NSTP.
And I am going for KPMG,
Just because there are offices around Sabah,
Kota Kinabalu, Sandakan and also Tawau.

> Definitely what I wanted,
For Wenkie and I.

=D

> Alrighty peeps!
Aja aja hwaiting!

p/s: the weather have been so lovely these few days, thank you God ;) ♥

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant



Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping