Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of being back
Monday, December 15, 2008 @ 8:37 PM | 0 Comment [s]

>Hear ye! Hear ye!
Serena is BACK!
On popular demand that is...
*uiseh! :P*

>Decided to change my blog,
The old blog is a mess giving negative vibes,
With all my rants and being so pessimistic in everything that happened to me.
Guess i've matured overtime.

>Talking bout "maturing",
And this is MY blog,
I'll write whatever I want.
So here,
I will just like to leave a gentle reminder to everyone thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat....

GSAPD IS IN A MONTH TIME!!
:D
>Dunno what is GSAPD?
Like seriously? You guys dunno?
Its like the most important event of the year!!
Its Give Serena A Present Day!!!
*evil grin*
> So what have I been up to?
Currently working right now,
As a "general" clerk.
LITERALLY!
I wash toilets, i drive and shop with my boss's kids,
I teach, i design posters, i go for meetings as a personal assistant for Quantity Surveyors.
Told you i was a GENERAL clerk... ^^
> Forgive me k?
I haven't been blogging for a really long time.
So my head is really short of ideas.
But i promise you,
This blog will get better.
Serena never breaks her promise.
> Till my next post!
Have a GREAT week guys/gals!
With all the love,
Serena.


| Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping