Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of GSAPD wishes
Saturday, February 21, 2009 @ 9:30 PM | 0 Comment [s]

> Darn.
On the day i turn 20,
I actually was feeling pretty down.
:(

  1. spent my day dealing with school stuff
  2. no Wenkie
  3. parents weren't at home
  4. no Wenkie
  5. sudden realization (Dai Dai's fault)
  6. no Wenkie

> But then,
Thanks to all of you,
Your wishes and presents,
It actually did made my day better.

> I received this text,
Super evil yet funny at the same time.

May the fleas of a thousand camels
Infest the ass of the person who messed up your birthday
And may his arms grow too short to scratch his ass.
Happy Birthday!

> Then,
There's Mr Liaw's wish.

Happy Birthday Serena!
What you want as your present?
As long as its under RM10,000.

> Now don't you wish you were me?
:P

p/s: I know my birthday was 1 month ago, but i was to busy to blog about it. If you missed it, I REALLY really really dont mind belated birthday present you know? *wink*


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping