Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of being 2nd
Monday, April 27, 2009 @ 2:24 PM | 2 Comment [s]

> My badminton competition ended yesterday,
And i think you all know,
From the title,
We ended in 2nd place.


> If it was an individual event,
I don't mind being in 2nd place at all.
Maybe a lil sad,
But that wouldn't make me cry after the match.

> Yes,
I cried after my match.
The deciding match I might add.
I cried my hearts out.

> You see,
This badminton competition its a team event.
Single (F&M), Double (M&F) and Mix double.
I played double for the first 3 match and won.

> In the final match,
We had to play against Almacrest,
There were 1 state player,
And that was already a threat of defending our title as a champion.

> We changed strategy,
They decided to put me into mix double.
I was scared,
Coz playing double and mix double has its different style.

> In the singles,
Almacrest won for men and we won for women.
In the doubles,
Almacrest won for men and we won for women.

Deciding match:Mix double

> 1st set,
They won.
2nd set,
We won,

> When it comes to the 3rd set,
It was 20-20,
1 more point,
We'll know who is the chanpion.

> Then suddenly,
I miss cue!
So Almacrest won,
21-20.

> I was devastated!
I cried.
Most of you would now that,
I am quite emotional you know?

:D

> Well,
Lucky there's always Wenkie around,
To cheer me up,
Thank you hunnie...

> On the bright side,
Silver medal look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay nicer than the gold.
So Almecrest,
BLERRR :P

p/s: i wanna go white water rafting, anyone in?

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping