Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of being with you
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @ 10:05 PM | 0 Comment [s]

> Happy 2nd Anniversary love...
I am sorry i did not do anything for you this year,
And yet,
You gave me sooooo many surprises!

> I quote from my wise bf whom i love,
"Time flies when you're with the right person"
:)

> I love you hun,
I truly do,
Distance is onaly a number, love conquers all.



1 2, 1 2 3 4-
Give me more lovin' than I've ever had,
Make it all better when I'm feelin' sad,
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not,
Make it feel good when I hurt so bad, Barely gettin' mad,
I'm so glad I found you; I love bein' around you.

You make it easy, it's easy as 1,2- 1,2,3,4
There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you- (I love you) I love you
There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do-(I love you)
I love you.

Give me more lovin' from the very start,
Piece me back together when I fall apart,
Tell things you never even tell your closest friends-
Make it feel good when I hurt so bad, Best that I've had,
I'm so glad I found you, I love bein' around you.

You make it easy, it's easy as 1,2- 1,2,3,4
There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you- (I love you) I love you
There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do- (I love you)
I love you.
(I love you) I love you.

You make it easy, it's easy as 1,2- 1,2,3,4
There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you- (I love you) I love you
There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do- (I love you)
I love you.

(I love you) I love you
1, 2, 3, 4
(I love you) I love you
(I love you) I love you


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping