Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of being clumsy
Sunday, May 3, 2009 @ 8:08 PM | 0 Comment [s]


> Being me,
I am known to be very clumsy.

> I could trip over my own leg when i play squash,
I could cut my own fingers when i use the scissors.
I could knock my nose on the piano when i am playing,
Yes i am clumsy.

> But today really surprised me,
I hurt myself when i was washing my face!
I scratch somewhere between my nose and my eyes.
Sigh.

p/s: i got my graduation present from daddy dearest oledi.... :D

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping