Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of hormones
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 @ 2:10 PM | 2 Comment [s]

> I've been so moody this past few days,
Not to mention tired too.
Maybe coz i am late,
Stupid hormones.

> Not only that,
I've been sick,
Fever comes,
Fever go.

> I am sorry love!
извините!
spiacente!
ขอโทษ!

> For being so moody.
=D
Thank you so much for putting up to me.
Love you!

> I'll be back soon,
I promise.
In the mean time,
Why is the sky blue?

p/s: I'm valedictorian =)

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping