Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of decision
Monday, June 15, 2009 @ 9:40 PM | 2 Comment [s]

> Ok,
That's it.
I made up my mind.
I'm gonna hunt you down like there's no tomorrow.

> I am not gonna be the usual me,
Not the nice lil kitty kitty me.

> You,
You are so gonna regret that you have ever cross my path.
You,
You have no idea what i am capable to do when you pissed me off and involve people that i treasure.

> You,
are so dead.

p/s: Tim, Pearle, i think you guys know how mean i can be right? *angry face*

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping