Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of riding
Friday, June 5, 2009 @ 5:50 PM | 2 Comment [s]

> I found a 1998 issue of Ekuin Magazaine,
Its a magazine for horse riding enthusiast.
The front page is none other then Uncle David!
My dad's oldest brother.


> Being bored,
I fliped through the pages and found...
ME!
A 9 years of age me with good old Rolls Royce!


> Made me miss riding so much,
I stop since I moved to Tawau,
That was like... *counts*
10 years ago?

> BUT
Recently i've started riding again!
My new ride is called...
Rollers Royce!


> I've still got the skills alright...
*wink*

p/s: Do forgive me for the pictures quality, its my phone camera... =D

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping