Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of lamb chop and pasta
Sunday, July 26, 2009 @ 10:18 PM | 0 Comment [s]


> Looks good huh?
Hee!
I cooked lamb chop and pasta,
For Wenkie before he left.


> I wasn't really satisfied,
It did not turn out how I wanted it to be.


> But Wenkie loved it,
He have to,
His gf cooked it ma.
=p

> Want to know something bout Wenkie?
He loves spicy food,
But he'll sweat,
Like really sweat.


> I love you hunnie...
=3


p/s: too much chili in my pasta sauce

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping