Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of missing out
Friday, July 24, 2009 @ 7:33 PM | 0 Comment [s]

> Oh...
How i wish i could follow Wenkie,
An island getaway trip is what i needed now,
But i couldnt.

> Sigh,
Sorry love,
I know i'll be missing out alot,
But i do hope you'll enjoy it as much too if not more,
With your friends.

=3

> I miss diving,
Stupid lost card,
Stupid company,
Stupid me...

Hee!

> On a lighter note,
ALL COUSINS ARE BACK!!!
Firefly tonight...
I cant join though.

coz....

> Wenkie is coming today!!
Will be a shopping trip for him,
Woo hoo!
Shopping!!

p/s: dont tell me my post is getting more boring, i know... =p


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping