Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of believing
Monday, October 19, 2009 @ 5:27 PM | 0 Comment [s]

I believe

> That just because two people argue,
It doesn't mean they don't love each other.
And just because they don't argue,
It doesn't mean they do love each other.

I believe

> That we don't have to change friends,
If we understand that friends change.

I believe

> That no matter how good a friend is,
They're going to hurt you once in a while,
And being a good friend,
You must forgive them for that.

I believe

> That true friendships continue to grow,
Even over the longest distance,
And same goes for,
True love.

I believe

> You can do something in an instant,
That will give you heartache for life.

I believe

> That is taking me a long time,
For me to become the person i want to be.

I believe

> That you can keep going long,
After you think you can't.

I believe

> That we are responsible for what we do,
No matter how we feel.

I believe

> That either you control your attitude,
Or it will control you.

I believe

> That money is a lousy way,
Of keeping score.

I believe

> That my loved ones and I,
Can do anything or nothing,
And still,
Have the best time.

I believe


> That sometime when the people you expect,
To kick you when you are down,
Will be the ones,
To help you get back up.

I believe

> That sometimes when i am angry,
I have my rights to be angry,
But that doesn't mean,
I have the right to hurt someone.

I believe


> That maturity has more to do with,
What types of experiences you had and learned from,
Less to do with,
How many birthdays you have celebrated.

I believe

> That our background and circumstances,
May have influenced who we are,
But we are responsible,
For who we become.

I believe

> That you shouldn't be,
So eager to find out a secret,
It could change,
Your life forever.

I believe

> That two people can look at the exact same thing,
But see something totally different.

> So enough with the email already,
I am already out of your sight,
Why are you still doing this?
Why?

> If i really did something to you,
To make you hate me so much,
Just tell me,
Stop involving and making lies about people around me.

> Aren't you tired?
I know i am,
You UNEDUCATED BEHIND
(its a nicer way of saying stupid ass)

p/s: pics of Stratford Upon Avon is up on FB =D

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping