Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of Leeds
Monday, October 12, 2009 @ 2:18 AM | 0 Comment [s]

> Well well,
I've been in Leeds for almost a month now,
I already feel like i've been living here for ages,
REALLY!

> Am loving my uni that is the size of a small town itself,
I got lost once,
Took me 45 minutes to find the building,
Its either me or the map of the U is wrong.

=D

> Living alone without my parents is not that bad.
No physical or emotional breakdown yet.
YET.
Its such a big word...

> So what have I been doing?

Making Owls


Jungle Dancing by the streets


Being Nur Shalina


Shopping (like seriously shopping paradise)


And invading Startford Upon Avon next week...

.
.
.
A life brief candle
.
.
.

p/s: wenkie oh wenkie, where art thou wenkie...

p/p/s: i miss you too cherlyn!

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping