Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of breakdown
Sunday, November 22, 2009 @ 11:53 PM | 1 Comment [s]

> Finally,
I had a breakdown,
Or meltdown,
Whatever you call it.

> Its the time where you feel so moody,
Nothing could make you smile,
All you do is trying to create an argument,
And suddenly you needed to cry.

> It got me thinking,
Why do we have to go through it this way?
Why can't we just be like in a normal relationship?
Why did God plan it this way?

Why?

Why?

Why?

> It made me so...
Angry,
Confuse,
And sad.

> With all that emotion,
3rd person have to come in and make it worse,
Whoever she/he is,
You must be so happy that i finally brokedown.

> My head was so full of these negative emotion,
It just blocked everything that will bring sunshine on a daily basis,
Not even ice cream or Wenkie could make me smile,
It was that bad.

> I cried myself to sleep that night,
I had the lappie on,
With my tissue roll,
I cried myself to sleep that night.

> In the morning,
I realised that i am blessed,
To go through this "horror relationship" that people have labeled,
I am going through it with you.

I love you.

p/s: don't worry guys, it was just a one night thing, no biggie. =3

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping