Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of drunk part 2
Sunday, November 22, 2009 @ 8:40 AM | 0 Comment [s]

> Me and Meera went to a singing competition today,
It was organized by the HK Soc,
Held inMine Club,
In the Union building.

> So yeah,
We got carried overboard,
Meera and I both had...
3 shots of vodka!

> I know i know,
Who get drunk over 3 shots of vodka right?
There's none other than...
MEERA!!


> I just love her when she's drunk,
She'll Just laugh...

> Then she stops.
Laughs again...

> Then she stops,
Takes your camera,
Boss you around,
And snap blurry pics of you.

> Thank God for Meera!

I LOVE YOU BITCH!


p/s: only flatmates can call flatmates bitch =p

p/p/s: i broke down yesterday night, might blog bout it sometime

p/p/p/s: i love you sweetheart, thank for always being there when i am weak

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping