Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of drunks
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 @ 6:47 AM | 2 Comment [s]

> My flatmate just came home,
She sent me this

Meera says:
hey!! im drunk, 4 glasses of wine n martini hehehehe
i made a lot of friends! hehe

(i later found out it was 4 martinis)

> I thought she was joking,
Who get drunk for drinking 4 glasses of wine and martini,
Seriously...
Who?!

;p

> Being the good flatmate that i am,
*cough* I am k? *cough*
I went to check up on her.
Boy was she drunk.

> How did i know that?
Everything i made for her,
She'll comment
"THIS IS SOOOOO GOOD!"

> I love taking care of drunk people
;p
Really boost up my self-esteem...
HAHAH

p/s: hence the reason why i seldom get drunk... heee! =D

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping