Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of babies
Thursday, December 3, 2009 @ 4:51 AM | 0 Comment [s]

> Sorry for my absence,
After my breakdown post,
I was really busy,
Juggling assignment and family time.

> So what's new?

> Well,
Just to inform you,
Wenkie is a proud daddy...
OF 12 GUPPIES!!
(more to come according to love)

> As for me,
I've got 2 new babies,
My parents,
Got me my 21st birthday presents!!

> From mummy dearest

> Thank you for the never ending bags you buy for me!


> From daddy dearest


> So glad i have a musical dad,
I promise i will learn the guitar,
So you'll have the chance,
The chance to buy me the Fender Hello Kitty electric guitar.

=D

I love you my oldseed and oldbean

Muacks!

> I gotta go now!
Need to study for french tomorrow.

le sigh

p/s: got myself a bop it extrene 2 *ooooOOOoooo* =p

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping