Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of Christmas
Saturday, December 26, 2009 @ 12:42 AM | 2 Comment [s]

> Nothing beats spending Christmas,
Especially with the family,
I'm so glad i decided not to stay in Leeds,
And came to the south instead.

> After Midnight Mass yesterday,
We all came back,
Sat around the fire,
With hot cocoa and marshmallow.

ahhhh~

> Then we all went to bed.
I couldn't sleep.
So i watch a lil something on my lappie,
And guess what?!

> I saw Santa Claus,
Opened my door,
And put my christmas stockings,
Under my bed.

> Hahah!
Yes,
My family go all out.
Its actually my uncle in a santa suit.

> Waking up was even more awesome!
Anna made pancake for everyone!
Peanut butter and nutella pancake...
HEAVEN!

*heavenly song and beam*

> The highlight of the day,
Christmas Lunch!

  • 6 dozens of escargo
  • turkey with stuffings
  • roast potato in goose fat
  • vegetables
  • trifle
  • christmas pudding
  • 12 bottles of superb white wine
  • 36 cans of beers

> That's out christmas lunch!
A 6 person christmas lunch.
Back in KK,
It was for 35 people.

I miss you all cuzs!!

> I must have been a good girl this year,
I've got every thing i wanted.
Even a ukulele!
A UKULELE!!!!!!

> But there's still 1 more thing i want for christmas,
So if you havent got me anything yet,
You still got a chance to do so!
There's 12 days of christmas right?

> My last item on my wish list is...

> The guy in white <3

> I love you people!!

p/s: i've gained weight again... 50 kg now... =(

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping