Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of being back for the139.72th time
Saturday, February 6, 2010 @ 7:48 AM | 1 Comment [s]

> I know,
I've neglected my blog again,
For the 139.72th time.
Yes i've counted.

=p

> Anyway,
I decided to stop my new year post,
It is already Feb,
and clearly I had a wonderful 2009.

> And as cliche as it can be,
2010 will be even better.


> Wenkie came on the 25th of Jan,
And left today morning,
Had a really lonely ride back to Leeds,
Slept the whole way through.

> When i came back,
I naped again,
In Wenkie's t-shirt,
Oh i do miss his smell.


> It was a blast,
Being able to be in his arms,
And not forgetting,
Being pampered by him =D


> We went so many places,
London & Manchester,
York & Birmingham,
And not forgetting Coventry.

> Time do really passes by quickly,
In a blink of the eye,
2 weeks has gone by,
And Wenkie is back in Kursk.

> The countdown begin again,
24 sundays!

p/s: i'll blog bout wenkie's stay soon... promise? ;p

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping