Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of ahhhh...
Monday, March 15, 2010 @ 7:13 AM | 0 Comment [s]

> Massoc Ball is over!
You are now officially a friend (or boyfriend =D) of...

University of Leeds's Massoc President!

> So now with finals coming soon,
I'll have to spend my Easter break catching up with my work.

> I've been slacking for months now,
Mon Francais est dans un desondre,
Business Finance is like looking at physics,
And i'm confused between Financial and Management accountings.

Le sigh...

> Oh!
I wont be graduating in the Bachelor of Arts now,
I will be under...
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE!!

=p

> According to Wenkie,
That's an upgrade...
Hmmph!
Meaning BA lower class than BSc la....

Don't want to friend you already hunnie.... =(

> Now all I need to do is,
To survive the dreadfull last week before Easter,
Then I'll be on my full charge!
STUUUUUUUDYYYYYYYYY!!! (spartan style)

p/s: I really want Spring to come now!!!


Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping