Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of obsessions
Tuesday, March 23, 2010 @ 2:07 AM | 2 Comment [s]


> Different people have different obsessions,
Some of you are obsessed with fishes,
Some of you are obsessed with cameras,
Some of you might even be obsessed with technology and stuff.


> As for me,
I have an secret affair with my shoes.
16 pairs here in Leeds,
Uncountable back home.

> Its crucial to have that perfect shoes on your feet!
Without the right pair,
No matter what you were on top,
It won't work =(


> Oh!
I bought a pair of jeans from Zara...
Err...
Zara Kids to be exact!

> And guess what size do I fit in!

......

....

..

....

......


> Size 9 - 10 years!
Wootz!
All hope is not lost now,
Serena still is still at the point with return!

> 45 kg here I come!

p/s: gay bar tonight! and yes, i did ask wenkie for permission to go... =3

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping