Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of wenkielicious
Thursday, March 25, 2010 @ 5:16 AM | 0 Comment [s]

..Wenkie


....Wenkie


......Wenkie


......Wenkie


....Wenkie


..Wenkie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEETHEART!!!!!

> I know i won't be celebrating your birthday with you,
For a really really long time,
So do wait for the time to come,
I'll celebrate big for you!

> I love you sweetheart,
May all your dreams come true,
May God bless you in everything you do,
HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY!

p/s: thanks huewen, timothy, and kevin for singing for wenkie =3

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping