Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of the love-hate relationship
Monday, May 10, 2010 @ 2:42 AM | 0 Comment [s]

> To be honest,
I have a love hate relationship with my momsie,
Now don't you judge me,
Before I nicely explain to you why.

> Me and my momsie,
We are really close in a sense that,
When grown up things happened in my family,
I'll be the one she'll come running to.

> We'll cry together for hours,
Laugh together,
And when we get in a fight,
You do not want to be in the house.

> She's like my best friend,
We could be buddy buddy at one time,
And the next,
We'll scream at each other like there's no tomorrow.

> When we do get in a fight,
We'll get a tub of ice cream,
Sit in front of the tv,
And everything will be alright.

> You know I love you right mom?
Don't tell me you don't,
I say i love you to you,
EVERYDAY!

> Yeah,
You'll always be the diva in my heart.

> Happy Diva's Day!




Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping