Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of freedom at last
Monday, June 7, 2010 @ 12:29 AM | 0 Comment [s]


> On the day of my last exam,
I woke up so happily at 1 am in the morning,
It was going to be a long day,
But it's the last!

> On the way to uni,
While I was walking,
Some bird pooped on me!
Like SPLAT!

> Good luck?
I hope so.


> So after exam,
I had to go prepare staple food for our annual Massoc BBQ,
Food for a 100 people?
We somehow managed it.

> Thanks to Din (entertainment) and Nad (welfare),
For preparing the AWESOME food.


> Not forgetting Michelle (secretary) and Sathes (treasurer),
For the LOVE the put into marinating the chicken and kebabs.

> On the day itself,
God gave us a wonderful weather!
The temperature was perfect!
And the event was incredible.

> I did bring Pinkie along,
But...
I FORGOT THE DAMN MEMORY CARD!
=.="


> And now,
When I go home,
Mumsie is so going to be proud of me,
I know how to make seaweed soup already!

=D


> Mm...
Haven't been eating real food since exam started,
And because of that,
I am 48 KG now!
1 more KG to go!

p/s: in exactly a week time, i'll be flying home ^^

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping