Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of tan
Sunday, July 4, 2010 @ 5:28 PM | 0 Comment [s]

> It's about time for me to update this blog again,
Sorry for procastinating,
I was just in the mood,
To blog that's all.

> So what have I been doing?

> Been eating all the food that I miss,
Gained 3 kg,
Just got back from Rasa Ria,
And had a great tan.

> It's all good.


> Oh!
Had a lil photo session with Cherlyn.


> Tried this focal zoom thingy for the first time,
Kinda like the effect though.


>Sigh,
Should have just bought compact instead of Pinkie,
Compact easier to use ma...
But I am still loving Pinkie.

> Oh!
Might not be updating,
Coz Wenkie will be back by Thursday!
;)

> Till then,
Cheerio!

p/s: i look filipino now =p

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping