Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of making you feel my love
Wednesday, October 6, 2010 @ 5:46 PM | 0 Comment [s]

> It's my 3rd week back in UK,
And I've already gone through the "so much thing so little time" phase,
Maybe because term just started,
I really do hope so.


> Being in the month of October,
It's breast cancer awareness month!
I joined the heel-a-thon,
It was a blast!

> Not only do you see girls,
Pretty girls in heels running and doing exercise,
Guys wore heels too!
Not shorter than 3 inch heels!

> And last but not least,
For my bao bie



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping