Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of when to get married
Wednesday, November 24, 2010 @ 8:42 AM | 2 Comment [s]


> You know what they always say?
Pretty girls always hang out with pretty girls...
So if you are my friend...
Cough cough cough =p

> What a nice way to start off huh?
After abandoning my blog for such a long time,
I can finally sit down,
And finish a decent blog post...


> Life have been pretty fun I must say,
It's my last year here,
Will be missing UK alot,
Except for the gloomy weather.

> I've been wondering these few days,
And I think about it alot,
If a couple are sooo use to being apart,
Will they have trouble being together?

=s

> Just a thought,
But I know Wenkie and i will pull it through,
Right hunnie?
RIGHT?!

^^


> On a lighter note,
I just came back from dinner and karaoke,
With my darling netballies,
Oh I love them to bits.

Jane : Serena! You dated the longest. When are you gonna get maried?
Me : *smirk* When i get PREGNANT! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!

> And i was the only one laughing,
I certainly do have a weird sense of humor huh?

Oh jeez.

> Pics will be up soon!
Gotta wait for Jane to post them up.

>Till then,
Keep warm people,
I heard its the coldest winter yet
:x

p/s: it is just a joke k ppl? ;) really. it is.

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping