Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Sunday, December 12, 2010 @ 6:56 AM | 0 Comment [s]

> I just figured out how important a laptop and internet is to me,
Surprise surprise surprise.

> I cacated my lappie when i went to London,
Left my lappie in the luggage,
And towed in around London,
Which left my laptop fan a bit crooked and making funny noises.

> My flatmate Tim,
Was suppose to bring it back to Malaysia for me,
Because opening up my laptop and fixing the fan will cost me,
£250!

> I couldn't let me laptop go,
No skype for more than a month?
My revision material all on the internet!
And most importantly no Facebook!

> Sad to say,

Hi my name is Serena, and I am a facebook addict.

p/s: 50 hours on skype... that's me and my bf! =D

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping