Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of my neighbour
Wednesday, December 1, 2010 @ 10:59 PM | 1 Comment [s]


> Ba Ad,
This post bout you this,
;)

> So,
Adora and I have been neighbours for like erm...
9 years or so,
Including those years that i have been living in Tawau.

> She's definitely someone I admire alot,
I loved all the drawing she did,
And all the graphic design,
Like WOAH!

> Not forgetting,
She cuts her own hair (in high school),
She damn smart,
And now she has the coolest red hair ever!

> This is something she did,
Enjoy it!


p/s: visit Ad's blog, just at the side bar on your right =)

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping