Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of flowers and sun
Thursday, March 24, 2011 @ 1:27 AM | 0 Comment [s]

> It is officially SPRING!
Time to vacuum pack all my bulky fluffy winter clothes,
And out come all the spring/summer wears!
COLOUR-FI ME!

=D

>I was looking through union's booklet,
And I came across a Give It A Go session organized by the photography society,
Tagged along today,
And I finally took pictures of building around Leeds!


> We started of at Parkinson building,
This is the symbol of Leeds,
As it sits on top of the hill,
And is the main building in Uni.


> The we walked to Broadcasting Tower,
It's a building covered with rust,
You might think it's a ugly building (coz i think it is),
But it got an award for Best Tall Building in the World.

surprise surprise

> Oh!
Not forgetting,
It is actually a student accomodation,
Pretty impressive compared to Malaysia's student accomodation.


> This is the last picture I took,
The only asian in the session has officially went home.

=p

> Because I was getting hungry.

=.="

> Oh well,
Time for me to nap,
Will have to work till late tonight.

♥

p/s: i feel like eating pan mian :s

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping