Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of MASsoc Du Soleil
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 @ 6:58 PM | 0 Comment [s]

> The seniors committee has finally whole heartedly,
Released our juniors from our grasp,
And they shall now be called,
MASsoc Committee 2011/12.

> I'm so proud of you all,
Cograts Roland for being the new president!
Tawau for the win!
;)

> I cried during the ball,
Well,
Michelle too!
Just saying =p

> The juniors actually love us!
They gave us a booklet each!
With a personal message,
From every junior committee.

> We were indeed surprised,
Once I saw the booklet they brought out,
Tears just kept flowing out,
I'm emotional alright.


> I'll miss all of you,
I really will do.
Thank you everyone.
♥ MASsoc committee 2010/11.

p/s: how's my new lala hair? ;)

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping