Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of still being alive
Saturday, March 19, 2011 @ 2:25 AM | 0 Comment [s]

> Yes people,
Serena has not vanish from the face of the earth,
YET,
And here are some awesome SS photos of me to prove it!



> This is called the thin chin hand pose,
=D
Supposedly to give an illusion,
Worked? No? Oh wells...

i is have chubby cheeks =(

> My "I JUST REALISED I AM NOT WEARING ANY FUCKING MAKEUP" pose,
I go out with at least bb cream and blusher on my face,
So yeah,
This is what Wenkie sees at night...

tee!



> My "shy shy push boobies together to create what's left of my cleavage" pose,
It's a bit sad that I am a girl born without boobs,
=.="
Got boyfriend already never mind la!

=p


> Rare picture of me,
Very rare....


>Waddup dawg?!

> So,
That brings me to my question of the day,
Should I cut my hair to have a thick straight bangs?
Hmmmm....

p/s: I really wanna change my hairstyle but I don't want to cut it short =(

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping