Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of back to the '60s
Sunday, April 3, 2011 @ 11:50 PM | 0 Comment [s]

> Woke up today,
With the beautiful sun shining through my window,
Perfect day for a dress!

> Everythingt from ebay,
Under 5 quid
Except for my bra and panty,
But you do not want to know that.

=p

> Today will be the last day,
That I can afford,
To sit back,
And just let the day pass by.

> Like doing facial!

> It looks like I have a bad tan,
But this facial is yummylicious!
It smells good,
With a jam texture ;) .

> In a month time or so,
My finals will begin,
It's really scary,
That this 5 modules determines whether I graduate or not.

> Fingers crossed!

p/s: how's your fasting going on?

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping