Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of feeling guilty
Thursday, April 21, 2011 @ 2:32 AM | 0 Comment [s]

> There are reasons why,
Why i should feel guilty,
And really start studying.

> 2 weeks have past,
Since my Easter Holidays started,
But yet here I am,
Stuck.

so beautiful, can't resist getting it for myself =s

so gotta get one for mumsie too, but a smaller version =D

then gotta get one for dadi too ;) dadi's girl ma....

then I saw a Gucci belt, and I thought I should return my bro a favor for getting one for me few years back

then! O.O my favourite bag! JUST GOTTA HAVE IT!

> Yupe,
Been going all out and crazy,
At least not all the things are for me,
More clothes and shoes hiding under the bed for Wenkie.

dress : H&M for 3 quid!
bag and belt : primarks
shoe : crocs

> Sigh,
Went out againtoday for a movie,
Sucker Punch,
Weird movie.

> I guess,
I really need to go now,
Maybe no facebook too?

Hi, my name is Serena and I am a facebook addict.

p/s: Bought mumsie a Prada black leather bag too, B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping