Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of still trying
Thursday, April 28, 2011 @ 2:14 AM | 0 Comment [s]

top : padini
belt : gucci
watch : FCUK
jeans : miss selfridge
shoes : zara
bag : primarks
> During fasting season,
I told myself that I was going to,
Fast on shopping,
HUGE failure.

> So now,
In 3 weeks time,
Exam will start,
I told myself again.

"I shall not shop for clothes and shoes or any of that sort until June"

> Lets hope that,
This time I will succeed,
And concentrate more,
Finals in 3 weeks time!

> One more thing,
I'm gonna be working in KL,
Sept onwards!


> I've got accepted to KPMG, PWc, E&Y and NSTP.
And I am going for KPMG,
Just because there are offices around Sabah,
Kota Kinabalu, Sandakan and also Tawau.

> Definitely what I wanted,
For Wenkie and I.

=D

> Alrighty peeps!
Aja aja hwaiting!

p/s: the weather have been so lovely these few days, thank you God ;) ♥

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant

♥

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping