Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of the beginning
Sunday, January 1, 2012 @ 9:07 PM | 0 Comment [s]

> Hello there!
Happy New Year to everyone out there!

> My 2011 did not end quite well,
My 2012 did not start quite well either.
But I've decided not to rant about it here.
One day I will.

Maybe.

> Anyways,
For all those who did not know,
I've officially graduated from Uni in July,
With a 2(i) degree!

BOOYAH!

> And now,
I'm providing for myself.

> Am currently working at KPMG,
As a Tax Consultant Assistant,
Yes you heard it right,
Tax Consultant Assistant!

>Work life so far have been great,
I am able to buy my own car,
A smashing Honda City!

> Not paying rent though,
Coz my dad bought a place for his precious to stay in.

Life's been GREAT!

> If the 'incident' did not happen over Christmas,
And prolong until now,
I could happily smile at you and say,
"2011 was great but 2012 would be better".

I guess not. =(

> But what ever curve ball life's gonna throw at me,
I'm gonna walk or crawl (if I have to) through it no matter what.

> Coz for all I know,
IF GOD PUT YOU TO IT, HE WILL BRING YOU THROUGH IT.

> Last but not least,
I would like to thank EVERYONE who made my 2011 a blissful one.

> And to those who messed up my 2011,
WHATEVER MAJOR LOSER!

Learnt that from Euvy =.="

Happy 2012 Everyone!

♥ Serena

p/s : immaturningtwentythreeinelevendays! GASP!

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant



Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping