Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much.
Welcome to my Wenkielicious life.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Of Moving To Another Smaller Town
Friday, November 22, 2013 @ 9:03 AM | 0 Comment [s]

> Goooooood morning everyone!
I know I've abandon this blog for God knows how long ago *counts with fingers, toes and strands of hair*
But to those who don't know,
I've moved to Tawau! *throws confetti*

ALL FOR LOVE  *cues AWWWWWW*

> You see,
This blog is called Wenkielicious since it started like 6 years ago?
And if you're wondering,
My bf is called Wenkie *now now... don't get any ideas*

> And yupe!
After 6 years of long and dreadful long distance relationship *now commonly known as LDR*
We've finally made it!

> So as the WORLD'S BEST GIRLFRIEND EVER *thick face alert*
It's only right that I move to Tawau.
End of very happening clubbing, shopping and lifestyle.
Booooooo.... T.T

> There's only one thing I can do,
Find the best of Tawau!
Don't think I'll have anything to blog about my life now.

> So do check in once in a while!
I'll blog about Tawau, Sabah and what not that makes my life now!

> Till then,
Chiao Bella!


*miss you all! Eco Reef Dive at Pulau Tioman with my KPMG ex-colleagues*


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


My life as a...

daughter

girlfriend

friend

tax consultant assistant



Entry Profile Stuff Links



Clickety Click



Facey Bookey

Serena Lucinda Wang

Create your badge
Tweetery Tweet


Thank You

Copyrigt : Nur | Izzati
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping